What environments are LED grille screens mainly used for?
Many customers often find it difficult to make a choice between LED transparent screens and LED grille screens, and do not know which product to use in their own projects. This is mainly due to a lack of understanding of the characteristics of the two products. Therefore, today I will discuss with you the differences between LED transparent screens and LED grille screens, so that customers can choose according to the installation environment when making purchases.
The similarities between LED transparent screen and led grille screen
1. Design principle: Both the LED transparent screen and the LED grille screen adopt a hollow design on the basis of the regular LED screen, removing redundant parts. The hollow structure between the light bars reduces the weight of these two display screens while also providing a certain degree of transparency.
2. Application field: Both can be installed in positions with glass curtain walls, with the main purpose of utilizing their high transmittance characteristics without affecting indoor lighting. At the same time, they are lighter in weight than conventional screens and do not require high curtain wall structure.
Differences between LED transparent screens and grille screens
1. Different LED light beads: The spacing between LED grille screen points is relatively large, usually for models above P15, with relatively low dot density. In outdoor environments, high brightness products are required, so direct insertion of light beads is used to ensure the high brightness characteristics of the screen body. The LED transparent screen is installed indoors and viewed outdoors, with a relatively high dot density, usually available in models such as P3.9 P7.8 P10.4, with small dot spacing and higher image quality. It is made of SMD beads.
2. Different installation environments: LED grille screens are installed in outdoor environments, while LED transparent screens are installed in indoor environments.
3. Different waterproof levels: LED grille screens are safe outdoors and must be waterproof and dustproof, with a protection level of IP65. The LED transparent screen is installed indoors with low protection requirements, usually at IP34.
4. Different weights: LED grille screens require a protective level and adopt a glue filled waterproof process, which increases the weight of the light strip itself. Due to the heavy weight of the light strip itself, cold-rolled steel plates or die-cast aluminum are used to make the box, which will result in a heavier weight of the entire screen, usually around 10-20KG/square meter.
There are still significant differences between LED transparent screens and LED grille screens, and their advantages vary depending on the application field. Some are more suitable for grille screens, while others are more suitable for transparent screens, and there is no very obvious intersection between them