Germicidal lamp, as the name suggests, mainly plays the role of sterilization, disinfection, also known as UV lamp, is a low intensity UV lamp. It is excited by low mercury vapor pressure (< 10-2Pa) and emits ultraviolet light. There are two main emission lines: 253.7nm and 185nm, both of which are invisible to the naked eye. The spectrum of 253.7nm wavelength can play a very good bactericidal effect. The main bactericidal principle is based on the law of the absorption spectrum of cells to light waves: cells absorb the maximum amount of ultraviolet light with the wavelength between 250-270nm, and the absorbed ultraviolet light can act on the cell genetic material (DNA) to produce photochemical effect. The energy of ultraviolet photons is absorbed by the base pairs in DNA, causing genetic material damage In order to achieve the purpose of sterilization, the bacteria will die or fail to reproduce.
Put the fish tank sterilization lamp into the small and medium-sized fish tank with filtering system
Any brand (germicidal lamp) UV germicidal lamp
Method / step
1. Put the sterilization lamp UV lamp in the fish tank filtration system (filter tank) at the position of the water outlet
2. Fix the UV lamp on the wall of the filter tank with the sucker provided with the fish tank germicidal lamp
3. Plug in the power and turn on the switch
matters needing attention
1. Avoid using it in the main fish tank and directly irradiate the fish, which will affect the normal growth of the fish and even cause the death of the fish.
2. Avoid direct exposure of germicidal lamp to human body.
3. It is recommended to use it for 30 minutes to 1 hour a day or 3 hours a week